Introduction of pearl cotton packaging and plastic bottles
1. Plastic bottles are usually made of PP, PE, K, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. It is usually used for cosmetic bottles with thick walls such as cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers; injection molding is used for PET blowing bottles, injection molding is used for tube blanks, and finished product packaging. For blowing bottles. Others, such as emulsion bottles and wash bottles with thin walls, are blown bottles.
3. PET is an environmentally friendly material, with high barrier properties, light weight, unbreakable characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent. It is widely used in the installation of gel water. The mouth of the bottle is generally 16 #, 18 #, 22 #, 24 # caliber, which can be used with a pump head.
4. The acrylic material is an injection bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, the paste cannot be directly filled. It needs to be equipped with a liner barrier. The filling is not easy to be full, preventing the paste from entering between the liner and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements are high during transportation, because it looks particularly obvious after scratching, has high permeability, and has a particularly thick upper wall, but the price is quite expensive.
5, AS, ABS: AS transparency is better than ABS, and toughness is better.
6. Mold development costs: Blow molds range from 1,500 yuan to 4,000 yuan, injection molds range from 8,000 yuan to 20,000 yuan. The stainless steel material used in the mold is more expensive than the alloy material, but it is durable. The demand for production volume, if the production volume is large, one or four molds can be selected, and the customer can decide by himself.
7, the order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, can be customized colors, usually do the primary color matte and magnetic white, or add pearl powder effect, although the bottle and cap with the same color mother, but sometimes due to the bottle and cap The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are slightly different.
8. The silk screen has ordinary ink and UV ink. The UV ink has better effect, has gloss and three-dimensional sense. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The silk screen effect in different materials will be different.
9. Hot stamping, hot stamping and other processing technologies are different from gold stamping and silver powder effects. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for hot stamping and hot stamping. Soft surfaces are not good for hot stamping, easy to fall off, and the gloss of hot stamping Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
10. The screen printing film should have a negative film, the picture and text effect should be black, the background color should be transparent, and the bronzing and silvering process should be a positive film, the picture and text effect should be transparent, and the background color should be black. The text and pattern ratio cannot be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
11. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps and inner plugs, and very few are equipped with a spoon or a dropper, which is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.
12, the production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days cycle, silk screen cylindrical bottles for single-color calculation, flat bottles or special-shaped bottles are calculated as two-color or multi-color, usually the first screen printing screen printing fee or fixture fee, screen printing The unit price is generally 0.08 yuan / color time to 0.1 yuan / color time, the screen version is 100 yuan to 200 yuan / section, and the fixture is about 50 yuan / piece.
Read from: hocosnapz.com